Проєкт USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію заступника керівника проєкту.
Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 27 вересня 2019 року.
Date Posted: September 6, 2019
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: September 27, 2019
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for the USAID- and UK aid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services / TAPAS Project.
The purpose of TAPAS is to support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and to build Ukrainians’ trust in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The Deputy Chief of Party will support the Chief of Party (COP) in managing and monitoring all program components, provide management and oversight of local staff, assist in managing office operations, support the COP in overseeing the quality, cost effectiveness and timeliness of all work, collaborate with implementing partners to coordinate efforts, and represent the program to donors and other constituents.
- Assist the COP in the technical, administrative and managerial tasks needed to ensure successful implementation and integration of the major program components as well as the coordination of cross-cutting objectives
- Coordinate program implementation with partners, stakeholders and donors to ensure smooth delivery of the program
- Provide technical expertise on key component areas and identify windows of opportunity for program interventions
- Assist the COP in all monitoring, evaluation and reporting functions
- Assist the COP in managing program staff and monitoring performance to ensure that program objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframes and funding parameters and in compliance with USAID regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, international development, and/or another relevant field is required. Master’s degree is strongly preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience in public administration reform, e-governance innovation and/or related fields, preferably for USG- or bilateral donor-funded international development projects
- Working experience in Ukraine is required; international experience is desired
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in efficiently managing and leading a professional and administrative staff. Prior experience in coordinating with partner and donor organizations is highly desired
- Technical expertise and experience in designing and managing long-term and short-term development programs
- Proven ability to facilitate dialogue and work constructively with a diverse range of actors to accommodate divergent interests and agendas in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and develop staff, manage budgets and plan strategically and creatively to meet specified objectives
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with government officials, civil society groups, the media, and representatives of the international community
- Outstanding professional reputation and have strong demonstrated interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills
- Native proficiency in Ukrainian is required. Fluency in English is required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DCOPTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.