Проєкт USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію менеджера з фінансів.
Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 27 вересня 2019 року.
Далі – англійською.
Date Posted: September 6, 2019
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: September 27, 2019
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for Finance Manager (FM) for the USAID- and UK aid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services / TAPAS Project.
The purpose of TAPAS is to support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and to build Ukrainians’ trust in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The Finance Manager is responsible to prepare annual budgets, monitor program expenses, prepare financial reports and ensure compliance with EF policies and USAID regulations.
The position reports to the TAPAS Chief of Party and is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Establish financial management systems, procedures and controls and ensure program operations comply with all relevant EF, USAID and Ukrainian financial practices, record-keeping and reporting requirements
- Ensure program procurement follows EF policies and USAID regulations and oversee the implementation of the program’s contracting and grantmaking activities
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of the program budget and meet donor reporting requirements
- Ensure all costs incurred under the cooperative agreement are regularly tracked and analyzed
- Provide regular and timely updates to management on all activities, including spending and budget forecasts
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all privileged information regarding human resources and fiscal matters
- Handle project registration and communicate with USAID and other stakeholders to reflect changes in funding levels, project beneficiaries and related issues
- Oversee the work of an outsource accounting firm responsible for local staff payroll/benefits calculations and Ukrainian reporting requirements
- Serve as an internal comptroller, review documents for completeness and accuracy and serve as the main contact for annual internal and external audits
- Provide program staff with information regarding financial aspects of their daily work, consult implementing partners, as needed
- Coordinate closely with EF headquarters finance staff to ensure compliance with EF and donor policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration from an accredited university required; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in financial management and/or project administration required; financial management and/or project administration experience with USAID programs highly desired
- Experience compiling and preparing financial and budget reports, analyzing budget trends, and monitoring funding levels
- Demonstrated experience establishing and overseeing financial management procedures to monitor and adjust program budgets
- Demonstrated experience working with Ukrainian compliance agencies during project implementation
- Experience ensuring compliance with donor financial requirements
- Strong proficiency with financial management and accounting software required; familiarity with Serenic Navigator a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Native Ukrainian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “FMTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.