Проект USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах” оголошує конкурс на вакансію асистента з фінансів. Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 14 червня 2019 року.
Далі – англійською.
- Position: Finance Assistant
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: Full-time
- Application Deadline: June 14, 2019 (applications reviewed on a rolling basis)
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and independent media, is accepting applications for Finance Assistant for the USAID and UKaid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity will focus on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
This position reports to Finance and Contracts Manager.
- Review and verify expenses in accordance with TAPAS program approved budgets, donor regulations, EF’s policies, and UA legislation;
- Verify accurate supporting documentation is available for funds inflow and expenses;
- Assist with preparation of internal financial documentation and manage accounting-related documents such as invoices, journal vouchers and ledgers, employee reimbursements, and bank statements;
- Maintain staff vacation/sick/compensatory time accrual spreadsheet and assist staff with the Timesheets preparation;
- Review, verify and process employee Travel Authorization and Reconciliation reports, ensuring employee compliance with EF policies and procedures and timely payment;
- Draft agreements and contracts with vendors and suppliers;
- Prepare and submit reports on VAT-exempt payments to Tax inspection and USAID;
- Maintain an orderly filing system, both paper and electronic versions, for all accounting-related documents, including monthly financial reports, invoices, timesheets, contracts with suppliers, memoranda with partners and recipients, and other back-up documentation;
- Manage the petty cash account for office;
- Maintain Uber Business account and prepare associated reporting;
- Maintain and update Inventory log as needed, and assist with annual full inventory;
- Prepare monthly field office reports for review by the Finance and Contracts Manager;
- Scan vouchers and other financial documents for further upload to Serenic Navigator program;
- Assist staff in providing relevant information regarding the financial aspects of their daily work;
- Perform additional routine administrative duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping, accounting or financial operations, preferably for USG-funded assistance program;
- Demonstrated ability to reconcile and/or balance financial transactions and accounts;
- Detailed knowledge of record keeping and filing requirements in Ukraine;
- Ability to understand od apply current Ukrainian accounting guidelines, system updates and revisions, and policy changes;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Knowledge of financial management and accounting software required;
- Demonstrated familiarity with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with FATAPAS in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.