Проєкт USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію керівника напряму електронних послуг.
Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 5 грудня 2019 року.
Далі – англійською.
Position: eServices Team Lead
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: December 5, 2019
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for eServices Team Lead position for the USAID- and UK aid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) Project.
The purpose of TAPAS Project is to support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and to build Ukrainians’ trust in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
eServices Team Lead is responsible for the implementation of eServices Component activities: manages the registry mapping assessment, facilitates the selection of public services for eTransformation and coordinates teams delivering eServices.
- Provide technical leadership for the e-services component of the activity, including offering e-services solutions and promoting international best practice;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to support e-services in Ukraine;
- Provide technical assistance and training in a rapidly evolving environment, act as an expert to stakeholders;
- Lead a small team of technologists augmented by short-term experts, as needed;
- Liaise with eServices component partners and recipient to ensure smooth and productive cooperation;
- Conduct regular partners’ meetings;
- Presents and promotes project activities under eServices component on the regional, national and international levels;
- Keep track of program activities and timely inform of any delays, pendings, risks if any;
- Monitor and control eServices component budget;
- Coordinate project’s interventions;
- Ensure timely revision of component outcomes and data quality control;
- Contribute to annual work plans and to program monitoring, evaluation and reporting, ensure timely and accurate information provided;
- Master’s degree in public administration, public policy, law or a related field with a technology focus required;
- A combination of relevant academic qualifications and experience in e-services implementation may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in developing effective e-services;
- Demonstrated understanding of core enabling technology, such as interoperability solutions, or experience developing specific e-services;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the main e-service stakeholders, the status of implementation as well as the challenges and needs facing the sector;
- Strong analytic and project management skills (PMI Certification will be an advantage)
- Understanding of the SDLC process and proven experience in leading IT product development teamwork;
- Experience working in Eastern Europe strongly desired; knowledge of Ukraine’s political context, government service delivery, and civil society organizations preferred;
- Ukrainian and English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “eServicesTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.