Eurasia Foundation, the implementer of USAID and UK aid funded project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services,” is conducting a request for quotation (RFQ) to identify a potential contractor for evidence-based case studies on the social impact of local governments’ open data initiatives in Ukraine and products based on these data according to the Terms of Reference.
Please carefully read the documents below.
If you are interested, have sufficient resources to properly perform the tasks and meet the specified requirements, we look forward to receiving the scans of the following documents, certified by the authorized person’s signature and stamped (if available), on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Request for Quotation
- Detailed budget
- Free-form Project proposal, containing the stages of work and approximate terms of implementation
- Registration documents
- Team’s composition with their resumes, portfolio of the organization
- Request for quotation`s filling instructions
- Supplier registration form
Before filling out the documents, please read the Terms of Reference for conducting an evidence-based case studies on the social impact of local governments’ open data initiatives in Ukraine and products based on these data.
Initials of authorized person should be stated on each page.
All questions regarding the announced request for quotation should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by March 31, 2020 (6 pm Kyiv time).
The deadline for proposals’ submission: April 06, 2020 (6 pm Kyiv time).
It is required that you mention the request number (TAPAS-RFQ-2020-010) in the subject of each e-mail you send.
We draw your attention to the following minimum requirements to the bidders:
- the compliance CTEA (Classifier of types of economic activity) of your Company / PE with the type of activity that your organization will provide;
- in case of winning the competition, the readiness to sign the document the Code of Ethics.
Proposals received after the deadline and/or sent to another e-mail address will not be considered!