Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for a Grants and Contracts Manager for the USAID-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services / TAPAS project.
Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services / TAPAS
Position: Grants & Contracts Manager
Reports to: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Application deadline: December 05, 2019
The Grants & Contracts Manager is responsible for administration of all Rapid Response Fund (RRF) grants awarded through TAPAS as well as contracting short- and long-term consultants and service vendors.
- Ensure procurement and contracting procedures and processes are in compliance with Eurasia Foundation (EF) policies and procedures as well as donor requirements;
- In consultation with EF grants management and finance staff, maintain up-to-date knowledge of rules and regulations in order to comply with donor requirements;
- Maintain an orderly and complete filing system for all grant and contract files;
- Maintain grant and contract database (total amount, installments and payment dates, outstanding amount);
- Coordinate with Finance Manager (FM) maintaining procurement purchase requests database, preparing monthly/quarterly installments projections;
- Prepare payment requests and acts of acceptance etc.;
- Prepare grants and contracts reports for EF and donors as requested.
- Together with technical staff, prepare documentation for the publication of competitive procurement tenders;
- Prepare procurement selection memoranda and donor’s approval requests;
- Cooperate and coordinate closely with program beneficiaries during preparation, evaluation and award stages of the procurement process;
- Coordinate with program staff for draft, review and edit contracts for short- and long-term consultants as well as service vendors across all TAPAS components;
- Advise management of risk involved and take the lead in disputes concerning contractual issues;
- Coordinate contract agreements, follow tight implementation schedule, monitor service providers and deliverables submission, check financial reports;
- Verify items billed against items ordered and reconcile differences through follow-up with third-party vendors.
Grant component – Rapid Response Fund (RRF)
- Provide administration of the full cycle of RRF grants management starting with grant announcement, pre-award assessments, direct technical assistance to grantees and close-out procedures;
- In coordination with FM analyze the grants’ narrative and budgets and review expenditure reports to ensure compliance with EF grantmaking policies;
- Participate in negotiations and agreements with the grantees, consulting and advising on program and financial reporting, preparing memorandum of negotiations;
- Schedule reporting requirements and payments for new grants;
- Perform full cycle procurement for all RRF grantees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Business Management, or in related field required;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in procurement and logistics area, working with contracts, agreements, etc.; training or experience with grants management a plus;
- Demonstrated experience working with and supporting grants and contracts, including donor compliance;
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office suite of applications, including Excel; previous experience with grant management databases a plus;
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required;
- Ability to multi-task and provide assistance to staff, vendors and other business contacts;
- Ukrainian and English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “GCMTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.