Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and independent media, is accepting applications for Program Coordinator (Open Data component) for the USAID and UKaid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
Position: Program Coordinator (Open Data component)
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: December 18, 2019
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity will focus on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices. For more information about TAPAS program please visit www.tapas.org.ua
Program Coordinator (Open Data component) will support the management of implementing partners’ activities, monitor their timelines and deliverables and assist with production and implementation of Open Data component program deliverables.
The Program Coordinator will report to the Open Data Team Lead.
- Assist with the production of the evidence-based municipality and ministry case studies;
- Support the design and management of case study-related communication campaigns;
- Assist with the implementation of the Open Up Guide: Using Open Data to Combat Corruption;
- Assist with the piloting of the Artificial Intelligence solutions for government;
- Coordinate with implementing partners’, ensure partners’ timeline and deliverables;
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, workshops, training, in Kyiv and regions among partners’ organizations and state authority representatives;
- Liaise with vendors to ensure the event is run smoothly; Act as point of contact, resolve any issues that might occur;
- Coordinate communication activities for events;
- Ensure Open Data component activities compliance with donor, EF rules and regulations;
- Contribute to annual work plans and to program monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public administration, public policy, political science, international relations or a related field;
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in program/project coordination;
- Proven knowledge of the Open Data sphere is required;
- Previous work experience in the international environment is preferred;
- Proven work experience with the government and the IT sector required;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ukraine’s political context; proficient understanding of the related technology, as well as global best practices for Open Data policy and practice, preferred;
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail; previous successful work experience in organizing events, trainings, workshops;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good planning skills and ability to prioritize;
- Teamwork, problem-solving, negotiations, adaptability;
- Native Ukrainian required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “ODCTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.