- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Date Posted: August 30, 2017
- Application Deadline: September, 11, 2017(applications reviewed on a rolling basis)
- Job Type: Full-time
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for the USAID-and UKaid -funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity will focus on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities, and facilitate the efficient operation of the TAPAS program.
The position will report to the TAPAS HR and Office Manager and is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Greet visitors, ensure they are appropriately served or referred elsewhere in the organization
- Answer incoming calls courteously and direct them to the appropriate staff member
- Prepare agendas for staff meetings and take minutes
- Order, receive, and store office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Ensure accurate distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Assist with processing visas, passports, and travel arrangements
- Manage the inventory of office supplies
- Manage maintenance of photocopies and other office machines
- Assist in photocopying materials
- Provide other programmatic and logistical support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years of general office experience, work experience on international development projects is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal/professional skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with AATAPAS in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.