Проект USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію адміністративного асистента. Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 12 лютого 2019 року.
Далі – англійською.
- Position: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Date Posted: January 29, 2019
- Application Deadline: February 12, 2019 (applications reviewed on a rolling basis)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Other: Employee will be hired for the duration of maternity leave of another employee
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and facilitate the efficient operation of the TAPAS activity.
The position will report to the TAPAS HR and Office Manager and is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
• Greet visitors, ensure they are appropriately served or referred elsewhere in the organization;
• Answer incoming calls courteously and direct them to the appropriate staff member;
• Prepare agendas for staff meetings and take minutes;
• Prepare correspondence and documents;
• Ensure accurate distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, coordinate work with courier services;
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system;
• Order, receive, and store office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
• Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of photocopiers and other office machines; order and replace printer cartridges;
• Assist in photocopying materials, look for and organize outside services for photocopying, printing and binding when needed;
• Assist in preparing monthly transportation services track record, ensure timely and accurate information submitted;
• Assist Finance and Contracts Manager in preparing and processing Watchdog reports;
• Manager business travel logistics domestic/international when required;
• Assist HR and Office Manager in maintaining safe and secure work environment,
• Assist HR and Office Manager in coordination of in-house and off-site activities;
• Liaise with office cleaning staff when required;
• Provide other programmatic and logistical support as needed, including, but not limited to: document translation, preparation of draft invitations/letters, logistics support, preparing admin-related documents, sending e-mails);
• Perform additional routine administrative duties, as needed.
• University degree – minimum Bachelor level;
• At least 2 years of general office experience, work experience on international development projects is highly desirable;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail;
• Excellent interpersonal/professional skills;
• Demonstrated customer-service orientation;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “AATAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.