Фонд “Євразія”, виконавець проекту USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах”/ TAPAS, шукає Communication Writer для підтримки команди з комунікацій Державного агентства з питань електронного урядування України. Далі – англійською.
- Position: Communications Writer
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: 6-month assignment
- Application Deadline: 20 July, 2018
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and independent media, is accepting applications for Communications Writer position for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services /TAPAS program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focus on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
Communications Writer will provide technical support to the State Agency for Electronic Governance (SAEG) in their communications effort by preparing various communications materials: press releases, articles, social media updates, etc.
- Provide technical support to senior management in writing articles;
- Prepare, format and distribute SAEG Newsletter;
- Maintain and update SAEG Facebook account and website on a weekly basis;
- Prepare content materials to be presented to the community;
- Prepare materials to be distributed among Agency’s contact list;
- Support SAEG team in executing all external communications including preparing press releases, speeches, talking points and fact sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid skills in media writing;
- Experience in developing media content plans;
- Ability to think quickly, effectively solve problems and handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, deadline-oriented;
- English preferred but not required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CWSAEG” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.