Фонд “Євразія”, виконавець проекту USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах”/ TAPAS, шукає Public Relations Assistant для підтримки команди з комунікацій Державного агентства з питань електронного урядування України. Далі – англійською.
- Position: Public Relations Assistant
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: 6-month assignment
- Application Deadline: 20 July, 2018
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and independent media, is accepting applications for Public Relations Assistant position for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services /TAPAS program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focus on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
Public Relations Assistant will provide technical support to State Agency for Electronic Governance (SAEG) in their communications effort by assisting in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies for SAEG programs with an anti-corruption effect for Ukraine.
- Maintain calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists;
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.;
- Conduct research to support PR planning;
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics);
- Edit videos and presentations as assigned;
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions;
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.;
- Advise on ways to streamline communication and plan execution;
- Assist with general administrative and clerical duties when requires.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or relevant field;
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position;
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices;
- Knowledge of video production and editing;
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus;
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods;
- Excellent communication verbal and writing skills;
- Well-organized, able to work with tight deadlines;
- An analytical mind with attention to detail;
- Outgoing and confident.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PRASAEG” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.