Проект USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах” оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Керівника напряму електронних публічних закупівель. Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 12 червня 2018 року. Далі – англійською.
Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services /TAPAS
Position: eProcurement Team Lead
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: June 12, 2018 (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis)
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and civil society development, is accepting applications for eProcurement Team Lead for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services program / TAPAS.
eProcurement Team Lead has prime responsibility for implementation of the TAPAS eProcurement Component. The eProcurement Team Lead is responsible for investments in the eProcurement system, promoting broad understanding of eProcurement among businesses and the public. eProcurement Team Lead oversees Transparency International (TI-Ukraine) and Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) in the implementation of their TAPAS eProcurement activities and coordinates with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (MEDT) and other GoU stakeholders. The eProcurement Team Lead supervises the eProcurement Legal Advisor and Program Associate.
This position reports to Deputy Chief of Party.
- Provide technical leadership for the e-procurement component of the activity, including offering eProcurement solutions and promoting international best practice;
- Advise on the development of normative acts and analyze and document best practices to ensure wide-scale implementation of electronic procurement in Ukraine;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive technology plan for the eProcurement component;
- Contribute to annual work plans and to program monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Lead and coordinate promotion of program activities among stakeholders and the public;
- Maintain smooth coordination between MEDT and program partners;
- Manage a medium-sized team of staff and short-term consultants;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in business management, administration or procurement required;
- A combination of relevant academic qualifications and experience in eProcurement system implementation may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience with implementing eProcurement systems, preferably in the Central and Eastern Europe region;
- Demonstrated understanding of the technology issues related to eProcurement as well as the required legislation, policy and practices for successful implementation of wide-scale eProcurement reform;
- Experience working with national, regional and municipal-level governments;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and develop staff, manage budgets, and plan strategically and creatively to meet specified objectives;
- Knowledge of Ukraine’s political context, state procurement processes, civil society organizations, and government service delivery strongly preferred;
- Native proficiency in Ukrainian is required. Fluency in English is required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “eProcurement” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2018. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.