Проект USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах” оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Cпеціаліста з комунікацій та SMM. Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 23 серпня 2018 року.
Далі – англійською.
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Application Deadline: 23 August, 2018
- Job Type: Full-time
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and independent media, is accepting applications for Social Media & Communications Associate for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focus on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
This position reports to Communications Manager.
The Social Media & Communications Associate works to promote TAPAS’ core messages, activities, and image via social media, and contributes to the delivery of the project’s communications plan.
- Maintain program’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), ensure timely updates;
- Draft messaging points for TAPAS personnel and, when needed, for the project’s beneficiaries and stakeholders;
- Coordinate with Communications Manager in implementing communication strategy and in supporting project’s partners in their communication;
- Timely update and maintaining of the project’s web site and, when appropriate, contribute to the redesign of the program website;
- Maintain calendars and appointments;
- Support the design of the program outreach materials (e.g. social media graphics, booklets, leaflets, brochures) and event-related communications products (e.g. banners, name badges, hand out materials); Coordinate work with vendors;
- Support project’s media relation efforts by maintaining media database, drafting press releases and organizing media events;
- Support project’s components activities by assisting in organising public events, conferences, press briefings, round tables, etc.;
- Prepare weekly media monitoring for program staff;
- Contribute to the development of monthly information newsletter for partners;
- Assist in coordinating communications efforts with other activities under the USAID Anti-Corruption Project in Ukraine, other related USAID, UK aid and USG-funded activities in Ukraine, and with the Government of Ukraine to ensure message complementarity and consistency;
- Assist with short-term budget planning;
- Contribute to the communications component of the project’s work plan and donor reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience supporting an effective communications strategy; a focus on engaging government and civil society stakeholders preferred;
- Prior work experience with USAID-funded and other international organization program strongly preferred;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) preferred;
- Experience with website design and/or maintenance preferred;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian required;
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “SMCATAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.