Eurasia Foundation, the implementer of USAID and UK aid funded project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services,” is conducting a request for quotation (RFQ) to identify a potential contractor to provide consulting services to improve procurement processes and determine the criteria for selecting technological solutions for the procurement cycle according to the Terms of Reference (added).
Please carefully read the documents below.
If you are interested, have sufficient resources to properly perform the tasks and meet the specified requirements, we look forward to receiving the scans of the following documents, certified by the authorized person’s signature and stamped (if available), on email@example.com:
- Request for Quotation (acc.to the form)
- Detailed budget (acc.to the form)
- Free-form Project proposal, containing the stages of work and approximate terms of implementation
- Registration documents
- Team’s composition with their resumes, portfolio of the organization
- Request for quotation`s filling instructions (added)
- Supplier registration form (acc.to the form)
Initials of authorized person should be stated on each page.
All questions regarding the announced request for a quotation should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17, 2020 (6 pm Kyiv time).
The deadline for proposals’ submission: December 24, 2020 (6 pm Kyiv time).
It is required that you mention the request number (TAPAS-RFQ-2020-041) in the subject of each e-mail you send.
We draw your attention to the following minimum requirements to the bidders:
- the compliance CTEA (Classifier of types of economic activity) of your Company / PE with the type of activity that your organization will provide;
- in case of winning the competition, the readiness to sign the document the “Code of Ethics” (attached).
Proposals received after the deadline and/or sent to another e-mail address will not be considered!