The deadline for submission of tender proposals has been extended to March 21, 2023.
Eurasia Foundation, the implementer of USAID and UK aid funded project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services”, is conducting a request for quotation (RFQ) to identify a potential contractor to implement 6 social assistance services in 23 regions within the Single Information System in Social Sector according to Technical Requirements (TR, provided upon separate request, please refer to “RFQ Instructions”).
Please carefully read the documents below.
If you are interested, have sufficient resources to properly perform the tasks and meet the specified requirements, we look forward to receiving the following documents on email@example.com:
- Request for Quotation (according to the attached form)
- Detailed budget (according to the attached form, in XLS format)
- Free-form Project proposal, containing the stages of work and approximate terms of implementation
- Registration documents (scanned copies)
- Team’s composition with their resumes, portfolio of the organization
- RFQ Instructions (attached)
- Supplier registration form (according to the attached form, 3 sheets)
Before filling out the documents, please read the RFQ Instructions and the Code of Ethics.
All questions regarding the announced request for quotation should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by March 17, 2023 (12 am Kyiv time).
The deadline for proposals’ submission: March 21, 2023 (6 pm Kyiv time).
It is required that you mention the request number (TAPAS-RFQ-2023-004) in the subject of each e-mail you send.
Proposals received after the deadline and sent to another e-mail address will not be considered.