The proposed Detailed Budget form has been modified and is available at the same link.
Eurasia Foundation, the implementer of USAID and UK aid funded project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services”, is conducting a request for quotation (RFQ) to identify a potential contractor for the -Support and technical maintenance services of the Unified State Information Electronic Communication System “State Register of Property Damaged and Destroyed as a Result of Military Operations, Terrorist Acts, and Sabotages Caused by Military Aggression of the Russian Federation”, according to Technical Requirements.
Please carefully read the documents below.
If you are interested, have sufficient resources to properly perform the tasks and meet the specified requirements, we look forward to receiving the following documents on email@example.com:
- Request for Quotation (according to the attached form)
- Detailed budget (according to the attached form, in XLS format)
- Free-form Project proposal, containing the stages of work and approximate terms of implementation
- Registration documents (scanned copies)
- Team’s composition with their resumes, portfolio of the organization
- RFQ Instructions (attached)
- Supplier registration form (according to the attached form, 3 sheets)
All questions regarding the announced request for quotation should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 8, 2023 (12 am Kyiv time).
The deadline for proposals’ submission: September 11, 2023 (6 pm Kyiv time).
It is required that you mention the request number (TAPAS-RFQ-2023-014) in the subject of each e-mail you send.
Proposals received after the deadline and sent to another e-mail address will not be considered.