- Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS)
- Position: eServices Program Assistant
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: Full-time
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for an eServices Program Assistant for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The eServices Program Assistant will perform a wide range of duties to support effective implementation of program activities. He/she will help to prepare and process documentation related to eServices activities: memoranda and contracts signing, correspondence, other administrative documents. Support organization of eServices component public meetings and activities, assist with program monitoring, contribute to regular program reports.
- Coordinate memoranda and contracts signing procedures with recipients, beneficiaries and other counterparts (document and cover letter draft development ensuring accurate information included into program registration card)
- Prepare and process eServices administrative documents: collect and review invoices, act of acceptance, prepare requests for payment, payment purchase request forms, etc
- Coordinate closely with the contracted experts on administrative questions (i.e. reports, agreements, invoices, other)
- Maintain program files, records, calendars and add new information as it becomes available
- Provide technical support in collecting information about services that can be transformed into the electronic variant
- Prepare events announcements, invitation letters, Power Point presentations
- Serve as a contact person for eServices public program activities
- Support Sr. eServices Program Officer in preparation of weekly, quarterly and annual reports ensuring donor’s requirements
- Provide technical translation and interpretation if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree – minimum Bachelor level
- At least two years of general office work experience is required
- Work experience on international development projects is required; previous experience with USG-funded programs will be a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ukraine’s political context, eService reforms, relevant civil society organizations, and government service delivery preferred
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in assisting/organizing trainings, workshops
- Native Ukrainian required; English writing and spoken proficiency required
Please apply via EF career platform: https://www.eurasia.org/careers/9200533146332_1/
Resume and Cover Letter are required as attached documents alongside the application form.
Application deadline: May 19, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.