- Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS)
- Position: Program Coordinator (Open Data component)
- Reports to: Open Data Team Lead
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: Full-time, hybrid mode
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for a Program Coordinator (Open Data component) for the USAID and UK Aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
Program Coordinator will support management of implementing partners’ activities, monitor their timelines and deliverables and assist with production and implementation of Open Data component program deliverables.
- Coordinate with implementing partners’, ensure partners’ timeline and deliverables
- Support the design and management of communication campaigns, сontribute to the content development
- Prepare events announcements, invitation letters, Power Point presentations
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, workshops, trainings in Kyiv and regions among partners’ organizations and state authority representatives
- Liaise with vendors to ensure the event is run smoothly
- Serve as a contact person for Open Data public program activities
- Assist with the production of analytical studies related to the Open Data sphere
- Assist with the implementation of the grants competition for Civil Society Organizations and other anti-corruption actors’ projects
- Ensure Open Data component activities compliance with donor, EF rules and regulations
- Assist with preparation of weekly, quarterly and annual reports ensuring donor’s requirements;
- Contribute to annual work plans and to program monitoring and evaluation;
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree – minimum Bachelor level
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in component/program/project coordination
- Work experience on international development projects is required; previous experience with USG-funded programs will be a plus
- Proven work experience with the government and the IT sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ukraine’s political context; proficient understanding of the related technology as well as global best practices for Open Data policy and practice preferred
- Experience in organizing events, trainings, workshops
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Native Ukrainian required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter at email@example.com.
Application deadline: September 22, 2023, COB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.