- Position: Program Coordinator (Open Data Component)
- Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS)
- Reports to: Open Data Team Lead
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: Full-time, hybrid
- Application deadline: August 7, 2023
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is a U.S.-based non-profit international development organization committed to the idea that societies function best when people take responsibility for their own civic and economic prosperity. We envision a future where all people have the opportunity to realize their potential and transform their societies. Since 1992, Eurasia Foundation has equipped forward-thinking people across Europe, Eurasia, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa with the tools, knowledge, and resources needed to address issues of concern in their communities. Our success showcases the power of a vibrant civil society to drive real and lasting change.
EF is accepting applications for a Program Coordinator (Open Data Component) for the USAID and UK Aid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services / TAPAS Activity.
TAPAS supports Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and builds trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability, and improved services.
The Program Coordinator will support management of implementing partners’ activities, monitor their timelines and deliverables, and assist with production and implementation of the open data component program deliverables.
- Coordinate with implementing partners to ensure partners’ timeline and deliverables are met
- Support the design and management of communication campaigns and сontribute to content development
- Prepare event announcements, invitation letters, and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, workshops, trainings in Kyiv and regions among partner organizations and state authority representatives
- Liaise with vendors to ensure the events run smoothly
- Serve as a contact person for open data public program activities
- Assist with the production of analytical studies related to the open data sphere
- Assist with the implementation of the grants competition for civil society organizations and other anti-corruption actors’ projects
- Ensure open data component activities’ compliance with donor and EF rules and regulations
- Assist with preparation of weekly, quarterly, and annual reports ensuring donor’s requirements are met
- Contribute to annual work plans and to program monitoring and evaluation
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in component/program/project coordination
- Experience with international development projects and USG-funded programs
- Experience with the government and the IT sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ukraine’s political context; proficient understanding of related technology as well as best global practices for open data policy and practice
- Experience in organizing events, trainings, workshops
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Ukrainian required and proficiency in English writing and speaking required
Please apply via EF career platform: https://www.eurasia.org/careers/9200557388145_1/
Resume and Cover Letter are required as attached documents alongside the application form.
Application deadline: August 7, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.