The deadline for proposals’ submission has been extended to November 28, 2022.
Eurasia Foundation, the implementer of USAID and UK aid funded project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services”, is conducting a request for quotation (RFQ) to identify a potential contractor for the provision of Services for the Modernization of the Single State Electronic System in Construction Sector (SESCS) according to Technical Requirements (TR, provided upon separate request, please refer to “RFQ Instructions”).
Please carefully read the documents below.
If you are interested, have sufficient resources to properly perform the tasks and meet the specified requirements, we look forward to receiving the following documents on email@example.com:
- Request for Quotation (according to the attached form)
- Detailed budget (according to the attached form, in XLS format)
- Free-form Project proposal, containing the stages of work and approximate terms of implementation
- Registration documents (scanned copies)
- Team’s composition with their resumes, portfolio of the organization
- RFQ Instructions (attached)
- Supplier registration form (according to the attached form, 3 sheets)
The deadline for proposals’ submission: November 28, 2022 (6 pm Kyiv time).
It is required that you mention the request number (TAPAS-RFQ-2022-043) in the subject of each e-mail you send.
Proposals received after the deadline and sent to another e-mail address will not be considered.