Eurasia Foundation, the implementer of USAID and UK aid funded project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services,” is conducting a request for quotation (RFQ) to identify a potential contractor/contractors for the for the implementation of integration and further interaction of the electronic public procurement system of Ukraine “Prozorro” with other registers and systems (details below).
Please carefully read the documents below.
If you are interested, have sufficient resources to properly perform the tasks and meet the specified requirements, we look forward to receiving the scans of the following documents, certified by the authorized person’s signature and stamped (if available), on email@example.com:
- Request for Quotation (according to the attached form);
- Detailed budget (according to the attached form, in XLS format);
- Free-form Project proposal, containing the stages of work and approximate terms of implementation;
- Registration documents (scanned copies);
- Team’s composition with their resumes, portfolio of the organization;
- Request for quotation`s filling instructions (attached);
- Supplier registration form (according to the attached form, 3 sheets).
Within this tender, the bidder may submit a bid for one or more lots, which include the following list:
Lot №1: Integration and further interaction of the electronic public procurement system of Ukraine “Prozorro” and the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (NAPC), the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, other controlling organizations, in order to transfer the IP addresses of procurement participants, according to the Technical Requirements (TR, attached);
Lot 2: Integration and further interaction of the electronic system of public procurement of Ukraine “Prozorro” and the register of highways, road geocalculator https://kmplus.ukravtodor.gov.ua, according to the Technical Requirements (TR, attached);and
Lot 3: Integration and further interaction of the electronic public procurement system of Ukraine “Prozorro” and the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (NAPC), according to the Technical Requirements (TR, attached).
The Bidders are requested to submit request for quotation for one or more lots. The Bids assessment are to be carried out separately. It is allowed to win in more than one lot.
Initials of authorized person should be stated on each page.
The deadline for proposals’ submission: January 31, 2022 (6 pm Kyiv time).
It is required that you mention the request number (TAPAS-RFQ-2022-003) in the subject of each e-mail you send.
We also draw your attention to the following minimum requirements to the bidders:
- the compliance CTEA (Classifier of types of economic activity) of your Company / PE with the type of activity that your organization will provide;
- in case of winning the competition, the readiness to sign the “Code of Ethics” document.
Proposals received after the deadline and sent to another e-mail address will not be considered.