Проєкт USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію Спеціаліста з Комунікацій. Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 26 лютого 2021 року. Резюме та мотиваційний лист надсилати на email@example.com.
Далі – англійською.
Position: Communications Specialist
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full-time employment contract till 31 July 2021
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and independent media, is accepting applications for Communications Specialist for the USAID and UKaid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity is focused on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices. More about TAPAS activity: www.tapas.org.ua
The Communications Specialistworks with communication consultants and vendors to promote TAPAS’ core messages and image and contributes to the delivery of the program’s communication plan.
This position reports to Communications Manager.
- Coordinate with Communications Manager in implementing communication strategy and in supporting project’s partners in their communication;
- Develop communication plans, coordinate and implement communication projects to promote electronic services and initiatives within the Open Data component, including the launch of new services, registers, open data tools, presentation of research findings, etc.;
- Prepare communication materials: press releases, success stories, social media posts, write texts for TAPAS staff, and, as appropriate, for beneficiaries and donors;
- Work with media: update/revise media database according to information occasion, distribute press releases, coordinate work for special media projects, edit/revise the author’s columns and pitch them in the media, etc.;
- Support on-line and off-line project’s activities by assisting in organising public events, conferences, press briefings, round tables, etc.;
- Assist in coordinating communications efforts with other activities under the USAID Anti-Corruption Project in Ukraine, other related USAID, UK aid and USG-funded activities in Ukraine, and with the Government of Ukraine to ensure message complementarity and consistency;
- Contribute to the communications component of the project’s work plan and donor reporting;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting an effective communications strategy; a focus on engaging government and civil society stakeholders preferred;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills in Ukrainian and English;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CSTAPAS and your name in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.