Проєкт USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію спеціаліста/ки з моніторингу, оцінки та гендерних питань. Дедлайн для заповнення аплікаційної форми – 8 серпня 2022 року.
Далі – англійською.
- Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS)
- Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist
- Reports to: Chief of Party
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: Full-time
- Expected start day: September 01, 2022
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for an Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist is responsible for incorporating gender considerations into the design and implementation of the program as well as deliver capacity building strategies tailored to activity work plan. Oversee measurement and monitoring tools for the projects’ performance assessment, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Ensure that gender considerations are mainstreamed across the program, including training materials, monitoring, operations and design activities
- Review and provide input on work plans, communications, and other materials, with attention to gender dimensions of technical activities and operations
- Support coordination across TAPAS team to ensure effective collection of qualitative and quantitative information needed for the M&E
- Conduct the projects’ performance assessment, monitoring and evaluation; Provide ongoing monitoring and support for the implementation of capacity development plans
- Ensure that information and data from the projects’ activities is captured, documented, analyzed and reported in the DIS system regularly
- Strengthen partner capacity to integrate gender strategies and methodologies into their activities and practices
- Ensure quality of implementing partners’ monitoring plans by helping to formulate indicators; train staff on how to collect, analyze, and enter data when requires
- Support projects’ teams in conducting surveys, studies, assessments and similar activities aimed to assess the project’s/interventions’ results
- Contribute to capacity building of the project’s team on M&E and other relevant topics
- Write M&E projects’ reports, reviews, and evaluations
- Assist in preparation of TAPAS annual, quarterly and other ad hoc reports, complete the M&E and gender-related sections of the quarterly and annual projects’ reports
- Document lessons learned, best practices and success stories
- Provide inputs in developing annual work plans
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in international development, gender studies, development economics or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing gender sensitive programming required;
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and implementing performance monitoring systems and in donor reporting; experience working on USG-funded programs strongly preferred;
- Institutional capacity strengthening experience required;
- Experience working on projects in the field of eGovernance preferred;
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; written and spoken English fluency required.
Interested candidates should submit their application via Eurasia Foundation web portal: https://www.eurasia.org/careers/9200236812271_1/.
Application deadline: August 08, 2022.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.