Проєкт USAID / UK aid “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах / TAPAS” оголошує конкурс на вакансію адміністративного/ої асистента/ки. Дедлайн для заповнення аплікаційної форми – 23 вересня 2022 року.
Далі – англійською.
- Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services TAPAS
- Position title: Administrative Assistant
- Reports to: Sr. Manager, HR and Administration
- Job type: Full Time
- Duty station: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Application deadline: September 23, 2022
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and facilitate the efficient operation of the TAPAS activity.
- Answer incoming calls courteously and direct them to the appropriate staff member;
- Ensure accurate distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, coordinate work with courier services, organize and track timely courier delivery;
- Prepare correspondence and documents;
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system for incoming and outcoming official correspondence, ensure accurate documents distribution;
- Order, receive, and store office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- Prepare and submit requests for payment other internal admin-related documents to support regular admin purchases for supplies and services;
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of photocopiers and other office machines; order and replace printer cartridges;
- Assist in photocopying/scanning materials, look for and organize outside services for photocopying, printing and binding when needed;
- Assist in preparing monthly transportation services track record;
- Assist Sr. Manager HR and Administration in maintaining safe and secure work environment;
- Assist in coordination of in-house and off-site activities;
- Assist Rapid Respond Fund (RRF) team in documents maintenance, ensure accurate and timely documents delivery and distribution, maintain on-line registry form;
- Assist in uploading RRF activity documentation to TAPAS Share Drive.
- Assist in preparing, delivering monthly document flow for program consultants;
- Assist in conducting office inventory, timely update inventory log;
- Provide other programmatic and logistical support as needed, including, but not limited to: document translation, preparation of draft invitations/letters, logistics support, preparing admin-related documents, sending e-mails);
- Perform additional routine administrative duties, as needed.
- University degree – minimum Bachelor level;
- At least 2 years of general office experience, work experience on international development projects is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to details;
- Excellent interpersonal/professional skills;
- Demonstrated customer-service orientation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Native Ukrainian required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Interested candidates should submit their application via Eurasia Foundation web portal: https://www.eurasia.org/careers/9200251508174_1/
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.